Licence needed when using two computers 2012-07-05T06:02:36+00:00

Home Forums Help needed Licence needed when using two computers

  • Author
  • mca1
    Post count: 25

    Hi all,

    I tested Tabbles for some days now and find it a great tool.
    I think about buying a licence but have one problem:

    I am a student who has 2 important PCs – one at home, one in my highschool. I have a lot of important files on both machines that need to be tagged/"tabbled" 😉

    As we are not allowed to use usb-devices in our highschool which licence do I have to buy? A professional one allowing me to install it on my home-PC and on my student’s pc? That would be quite uncomforable…

    As far as I found out, the Portable version can only be run FROM a USB-storage and can only "tag" files on the same USB-storage, right?


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use technology (including cookies) to collect, use and transfer information to support this Site, including for data analytics purposes, as described in this Site's updated Privacy Policy. Your continued use of the Site signifies your acceptance of such cookies. To learn more about how to manage your cookie settings and how to exercise your rights under GDPR please see our Privacy Policy

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.