- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Tables: Home 5.9.2
Scenario: deleting a shortcut with tables context menu, deletes the folder instead
1. Create a folder and tag it
2. Create a shortcut to the folder (.lnk), and tag it
3. Delete the shortcut with context menu
a) Right click on the shortcut
b) From the Tabbles context hover “More”, then click “Delete”
4. On the pop-up click yes (untag and delete)
5. Then it should delete the shortcut file
but instead, it deletes the folder instead
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.