Issues with 1.5.3 2012-07-05T05:54:46+00:00

Home Forums General discussion Issues with 1.5.3

  • Author
    Posts
  • molson30324
    Participant
    Post count: 11

    I continue to generally love your product and appreciate the consistent evolution. I do have a few issues this this latest version.

    Before this version, when on the Workspace and entering a term into the search box, it would automatically bring up the matching Tabbles. This is how I used the product on a regular basis. Now, doesn’t bring up any results, just "Search again in all files" and "Search again in tabble names" . No actual result are displayed. This adds several additional steps to the (desired) behavior as before.

    Also, the file watcher seems to be a little buggy. I does not always acknowledge new files created. (I put them all in one directory and by default assign a tag "to be tagged"). I don’t see any particular pattern.

    Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use technology (including cookies) to collect, use and transfer information to support this Site, including for data analytics purposes, as described in this Site's updated Privacy Policy. Your continued use of the Site signifies your acceptance of such cookies. To learn more about how to manage your cookie settings and how to exercise your rights under GDPR please see our Privacy Policy

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close