- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
few months ago – every time I save a file / I got a popup box asking for a tag
i turned it off / that was also a few versions ago
now I want to try it again
I turned it on in the options
i do NOT want files to be auto tagged (not yet)
I just want the POP up option
I DID enter a folder in the allow section of settings
I think “show a pop-up” is part of auto-tagging
1) Make a new (or edit an old) Auto-tagging rule
2) fill out whatever in “When a file is created”
3) Choose (check) “show a popup which . . . ”
4) Do Not Choose “put the file in tabbles: ”
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.