1. Allowing tabbles to be nested under other tabbles. This is a biggie.
2. An updated user manual – or maybe I just haven’t found it?
3. Working correctly with 2 monitors, not reverting to the primary monitor when Tabbles starts.
4. Adding the main menus, File, View, etc., was very good, IMHO, thank you very much. But it would be nice if the menus dropped when the mouse was hovered over the main item instead of requiring a click on each one.
5. Use the same text as all the other items in the Windows right click shell extension instead of a smaller, bold font
I admit some of these aren’t hugely important, but without the first, I’m reluctant to put too much effort into creating a structure I’m not happy with which limits my use of the program.