Identify duplicate files & copy tags.
@wwcanoerParticipant4 years, 4 months ago
Does Tabbles have (or is compatible with) any method of searching for and deleting duplicate files? My ideal:
1. Tag all files with all folder names in the file’s path.
2. Search for duplicate files.
3. For a group of exact duplicate files, copy all tags to all identical files.
4. Delete the duplicate files
5. Copy all remaining unique files to a new folder structure based on selected tags.
For example, I have 3 identical copies of file “IndonesiaReport.doc” located in
So, I would tag all copies of the file withtags: homework, SchoolWork, Gerography, Backup, CopyOfUSBdrive1
Then Delete 2 of the three copies.
(Then maybe cleanup tags by removing irrelevant tags, like “backup”)
Then export/move the files into folders by selected tags, perhaps only “SchoolWork”.
@AndreaKeymaster4 years, 3 months ago
No, nothing like this… sorry
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.