AidsTestParticipantNovember 28, 2010 at 11:34 amPost count: 3
Due to power failure, after I had restarted my computer, Tabbles behaved like it was fresh-installed: it "forgot" all tabbles and set-ups as well…
I have used Tabbles for some months and have many files linked with big collection of different tabbles 👿 Please, help me to restore the database!!!
Windows XP SP3, Tabbles v1.4.0.
I’ve found this recomendation on your forum:
C:Documents and SettingsYourNameDocumentsTabblesDatabases (if you have Windows XP). In this folder, you should see the file:
– db.zip: this is the database that got corrupted. Rename it to bd_not_working.zip
Now go to C:Documents and SettingsYourNameDocumentsTabblesBackup (if you have Windows XP), you should see
– db_backup.zip: this is the database that is hopefully good. Copy it
– Paste db_backup.zip to …Databases and rename it to db.zip.
You should be good to go now! Still got problems? Write us
It can’t help me, because:
– there is NO Backup folder
– in Databases there are only these 3 files:
So, what can I do?
Please, help me, that’s very important for me!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.