I see in the db you attached there are 7 bad rules. So it is a corrupted DB. I still don’t understand how you managed to produce it (maybe it is a problem caused by an earlier version of tabbles, which did not clear the rules when you imported a new database, so you ended up having rules which you shouldn’t have had).
Anyway, in version 1.3.7 I added an integrity check to deal with your problem. Here’s what you can do: download and install version 1.3.7, choose tools > advanced > remove errors in db. 7 bad rules will be removed. ( I just tried). And from then on, your DB will be sound (= not corrupted). Then you have will be able to work.
If, after doing this, you are still able to make it crash, please let me know. Thank you. 🙂
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.