More control over DB
- @Gabriel SchreiberPartecipante4 anni, 1 mese fa
Just started using Tabbles and already noticed two things that bug me:
1) How do I control where Tabbles puts the DB? I need to be able to set a path for the DB in order to have the DB included in my backups.
2) Can I have multiple DBs? E.g. to keep personal stuff and work-related things separate?
BTW: You guys still read the forum? What’s up with the kitchen sinks?
- @AndreaAmministratore del forum4 anni, 1 mese fa
1) you don’t, the db is in Documents\Tabbles\Databases
in the version 3 (the one we’re testing now) you use a MS SQL Server DB.
– sometimes we do read it 🙂
Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.