Click a title to go to the corresponding how-to.
Setting up Tabbles and Sql Server
- How to install Sql Server
- How to setup Tabbles 3 on Sql Server: create the Tabbles database and the first Tabbles user
- How to configure Sql Server for a multi-user Tabbles environment
- How to access Tabbles from several different machines
- How to setup Tabbles folder synchronization (to work with Dropbox or similar file sync software)
- What to do if Tabbles Local does not work on your machine.
- How to troubleshoot “Error connecting to database”
- What to do if you get “Error connecting to database” when creating a user
- What to do if you replace your hard drive and files have a “disconnected” icon
- “There are two Windows users using this Tabbles user. This is not allowed”
More to come…