Virtual Folders for the Tree
- @nefyceeTeilnehmervor 7 Jahre, 6 Monate
I’m using the "favorites tree" as a kind of library (like win7 librarys) and created some "categories" (see the arrow) to get quick access to some files/tabbles. These categories are simple tabbles in which I put in often needed tabbles as childs. So I don’t have to search always in the workspace after these files/tabbles.
But this causes some problems,
1. these tabbles disappear from the main level (now in the favorites folder)
2. not every sub-tabble should be tagged like a child-tabble
3. these "quick-tabbles" are no favorites (better overview)
So it would be nice to create own virtual folders (see heart) and subfolders in the tree panel in which I can put tabbles without moving them from the main level.
- @mrdnaTeilnehmervor 7 Jahre, 4 Monate
Yes, you would be correct if you said I was blatantly bumping this idea…
Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.