I had a bad Tabbles folder in my Documents folder. Not sure if it was cross linked files, bad sectors, etc. After fixing the problem I ran ChkDsk and found no issues, so it’s a mystery.
I noticed the problem when I right-clicked the folder to rename it and my computer froze for 5 minutes. I repeated this 2 more times to make sure a security scan, backup process, etc. wasn’t creating the slowness.
Anyway, I used DOS to remove the folder by opening a command window and entering the following: rd C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Tabbles /s /q
The next time I started Tabbles, the program created a new folder structure and everything worked fine. Of course, I lost the few tags I had created, but that was minimal.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.