* Configurable grid size (like tight, medium, loose?)
it’s so cool that I spoke to Maurizio a few hours ago… looks like we’re heading the right way 🙂
This will happen in the software, but not too soon. It needs quite some work and I guess you can live without it…
* Better yet, select multiple tabbles (with box) and then select an arrangement style and grid spacing, leaving the unselected others as they are. This would allow one to arrange some tabbles in tightly-knit groups, and other in loose or free form layout.
* right-click choice or better yet, double-click in void performs alt-z (sometimes the auto arrange blasts tabbles out of view! )
the right-click in the void is also planned, the double click -> alt-z sounds very smart!
* As mentioned by others, a more traditional menu bar
Ok, but how? What bothers you exactly, the graphic layout or the buttons names? Which buttons would you have?
* right-click in void – choice for to create new tabble
* right-click on tabble – choice to copy (gives you same color, allows name change. Does not copy links to files(or maybe it does, as an option))
uh, good call here as well! 🙂
By the way, we’re thinking of publishing our development plan… I wrote a while ago that we’re sorting the requests and indeed we are 🙂
Thanks again for the contribution!
P.S.: are your colleagues still chuckling at Tabbles?
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.