But I am trying to get accustomed to the new interface. The workspace is still there, colour groups are still around. Let’s wait and see.
NO 🙁 I’ve moved all tabbles in this f**** nests and now workspace is useless: there are only nests. So:
1. I can’t find and correct tabbles – I have to review this f**** tree in left panel
2. I have mixed trash (tabbles, folders, files) in the right halfwindow
3. When I try to find something I have to:
a) open tabbles folder in the tree (instead of pan & zoom in one mouse movement)
b) after one tabble selection I get all further possible tabbles and files (and other nest is still closed) so I’ve to open tabble group
c) repeat ? twice
d) get my single book ___at the end of tabbles list__
May be it will be more clear if I’ll name my tabbles groups.
I have really big histrical library. So groups are:
– time period (centuries from XXI bc to XXI, ’named‘ periods: ‚Ancient kingdom‘, ‚New kingdom‘ etc)
– geographic region
– science (history, biology, archeology etc)
– craftsmanship/technology (military, fortification, weapon, land transport, management, agriculture etc)
– document type (book, map, picture etc) – and IT IS NOT FILE EXTENSION!
I used tabbles to solve 2 problems:
– create my personal ‚ontology‘ – sets of tabbles, really
– access library through this ontology
And now I’ve totally lost 1st task :(((((( – this f***** tree is not usable for me AT ALL. 2nd goal is ok – I still can find files.
I think it’s possible to do 2 small improvements:
1st: separate right panel in two: upper with tabbles only and lower with files and folders, and does’not refresh file list every time I combine tabbles 🙁
2nd: make ‚autoexpand‘ feature in workspace view, then I can see nested (and useless) tabbles in groups around ’nests‘ as it was in previous version.
Sorry for poor english and high emotions. I feel myself like a kid, after his new toy was broken by elder brother 🙂
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.